Thursday, May 22, 2008

Chemo day

So, today will suck. It is cold and rainy out and I am still a little sick with a "head cold" so being out in this is not gonna happen. So much for my beloved pre chemo walk on the rail trail. I guess I will do a little Pilates, clean the house(having a messy house after I am dopey on chemo makes me mad) and have a quiet morning before Steve comes to get me. Tim is not coming to this chemo, so we will see how it goes. I am used to him being the one in charge, and that role will kinda be left to me I guess.
I saw a new Doc yesterday and got some new meds to help with side effects and that makes me happy. I pray that this time around I will not suffer too badly.
This chemo is #4, which means after it I will be at the halfway point and that the next 4 are a totally new drug. I am looking forward to having either new side effects that are less yucky or not many at all which by all accounts is possible.
I am really tired on this round and I plan to sleep most of the next 2 weeks.
I hate that I will get absolutely nothing done, but this is life.
I will see y'all after chemo, keep your eye on my "twitter" updates at the top right of this page, you will see things happen minute by minute whenever I update from my phone.
Cheers!

No comments: