Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Me and My Dog

There are a lot of reasons I do not own a dog in real life. The simple reason is I don't really like dogs( or at least most of them I have met to date)The complicated reasons are: I am so small many dogs can knock me over. I do NOT have the time to be tied to walking a dog however many times a day you dog people have to walk them. There are very few reasons in my mind to have to be forced by the government to pick up poo. If I ever have a dog in my life it will be a cold day in H-E-double-hockey-sticks before you catch me carrying around a plastic bag of poo. There is no outfit on the earth that is well accessorized by a bag of poo. NOT ONE!!!

**If you don't know about my Dog Cancer then read the previous post.... **

Yesterday I was dragging Cancer around and it was one of the those mangy barky nasty dog days. The day was so bad I felt like I had my Dog Cancer and was forced to carry it's poo around with me in a plastic bag

A BAD DAY!!!

No comments: