Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Apology accepted...

So, with an explanation that suggests a grand scale mis-communication amongst their volunteers I have had an apology from the political party mentioned in the previous post.The campaign manager and the candidate came in to talk to me about the events of the last few days. I explained all that blogged about yesterday. They apologized and explained the communication errors, and the fact that it was a coincidence that they parked in front of my store. They have however no explanation about the final email I received last night and do not know who sent it.

As the neighbourhoods have been filling up with signs for this candidate and that candidate.... I had an idea for a special sign I would like to put on my own lawn to express my thoughts about the elections on both sides of the border(I will be voting in both) After this I think I will perhaps pretend that politics don't exist and wear a big hat and sunglasses when I go to the polls.

No comments: